How to Login in to your Website cPanel
Logging in to cPanel lets you control your hosting account, letting you upload files, create email accounts, among other things.
Accessing cPanel through your Account Manager.
- Log in to your ALCHosting account.
- Click Services.
- Choose Shared Hosting Services you Want to login.
- Click “Login to cPanel” in the left Sidebar.
Accessing cPanel through a direct login
You can use this method of logging in to give someone access to your hosting account without giving them access to your customer account.
- Go to http://your domain name/cpanel
- Enter the following, and then click Log in:
What to enter…
Your cPanel Username
Your cPanel Password